Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

Oh my goodness. Probably the best thing I've ever tasted! Today, anyway. :) I got the recipe here, but I changed it up a bit to suit my liking!

Ingredients:


2 cups flour
3/4 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
pinch of allspice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs
1 cup of sour cream
3/4 cup of milk
1 cup of pumpkin puree (or canned)


Mix liquids together, then add dry ingredients. Treat like any other pancake from there! I love love love spices, so I added nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, and cloves. I did a full cup of milk instead of 3/4 cup, and I did fat free cool whip instead of sour cream. It was so ridiculously good!!


Baking in my great granny's apron and Christmas pjs. Lovely morning!

Mmmm good.


Because of the pumpkin color, they'll turn out darker. But don't worry, they're not burnt. :)

Enjoy!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment